Feel the spark? Let’s get to know each other.
For us, the important factors in the design of digital products are: Research, Information Architecture, User Interface and Coding. That's why we expect applicants to design both UI and wireframes during the design process and be able to define the requirements for both through user research.
Your projects are your playground, we set you no limits. We are open to new methods and innovative ideas and offer you the opportunity to change things and introduce your own processes.
We are a boutique User Experience Studio that puts the user, a well-defined process and high-quality outcome first.
In order to achieve this, we have developed our own product concept and development process which combines design thinking methodology, agile working methods as well as scientific methods. What makes our approach special are the tools we are using and our mindset: we make our projects our babies, meaning we’re taking full ownership and we are going in the lead of the process in order to ensure you the best possible outcome.
It is our Mission to create an effortless digital life for people and enable the connection & coherence of humans & digital products.
It is our Vision to enable others to do the same - achieving sustainable change through Mermaid process enablement.
We are a small team that operates in a lean & mean way, so we need someone who gives full throttle! Your projects are your playground, we don't set you any limits. We are open to new methods and innovative ideas and offer you the opportunity to change things and introduce your own processes.
A motivated, international team with flat hierarchies
Access to a large network of innovative start-ups and transformation teams of large corporates
Exciting and diverse tasks and projects that promote your personal growth
Access to further training opportunities, lectures, events and workshops at Factory Berlin e.g. Google Future Workshop courses
● Preparing, conducting and analysing user research and developing concepts based on the results.
● Creating product concepts, wireframes, click dummies and interfaces.
● Preparing and, if necessary, conducting customer workshops.
● Continuous improvement of our design process.
● Collaborating with your teammates to develop visual and interactive concepts.
● Creating design (pattern) libraries together with developers.
● Fluency in English; German would be a plus.
● A bachelor's degree in design.
● 3-5 years of experience in UX design and a current portfolio that includes your process.
● An overview of UX best practices and emerging design trends.
● Understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
● Familiarity with Figma, InVision, and Adobe XD or a willingness to learn quickly.
● Experience creating wireframes and user flows.
● Experience creating pixel-perfect UI designs for multiple digital platforms (iOs, Android, Responsive Web).
● Experience working with design language systems and components is a big plus, a double plus for prototyping with Principle and Framer.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Send us your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Mermaid Studios Team